How Do You Recognise It?
Your child may
- Get into fights with other children.
- Damage his/her own belongings when angry.
- Damage other people’s belongings.
- Bully other children.
- Be verbally abusive.
- Have temper tantrums
How Can CBT Help ?
- Parents will be given guidance on how to manage their own reactions
to their child’s behaviour.
- Parents will be taught strategies on how to maintain control without
becoming angry themselves.
- Parents will be taught effective ways of punishing children for bad
behaviour in an appropriate way so that stress levels in the family
- Children can be taught how to feel less angry when things go wrong