It is normal for people to feel under stress from time to time, but
we know that our anxiety is getting out of control when we:-
- avoid doing things because we are worried about what might happen.
- spend a lot of time worrying about what people think of us.
- feel that we are not as good as other people.
- find it impossible to deal with criticism.
- worry excessively that things will turn out badly.
- feel that we need certainty in order to feel comfortable.
How Can CBT Help ?
Anxiety sufferers will learn how to change the way they think, so that
when problems arise, they will feel capable of dealing with their difficulties
rather than avoiding them.